Saturday, April 19, 2008

RCI event list for 2008

Hi all

It's been a very long time since I updated or posted new recipes on the blog. Life on the homefront has kept me busy with the entry of a new member into my family. Of course, I have been visiting all my favorite blogs and saving interesting recipes for use later :)

Many thanks to all the food bloggers who have been hosting the RCI event and keeping the spirit alive. I have been keeping track of the events month after month. You will surely see updates and posts on my blog in the near future. Until then here is the updated RCI Event list for 2008. If you have any queries or questions or would like to host the event in any month do mail me at veggiecuisine@gmail.com

RCI Event list for 2008March - Bengali Cuisine - Sandeepa from Bong Mom's Cookbook - Current month
April - Rajasthani Cuisine - Paddukotti from Spicy Andhra
May - North East Indian Cuisine - Bhagys from Crazy Curry
June - Andhra Festival Foods - Vani from BatasariJuly - Goan Cuisine - Reena from Spices of Kerala
August 2008 - - Authentic Hyderabadi Cuisine - Mona Afzal from Zaiqa
September 2008 - Konkan Cuisine - Deepa from Recipes and More
October 2008 - Assamese cuisine - Priya from Food and Laughter
November 2008 - Parsi cuisine from The Cooker
December 2008 - Awadhi Cuisine - Siri from Siri's Corner

Meet you all soon!

16 comments:

Pavani said...

Hi Lakshmi, Congratulations on the new family member. Enjoy your little one. Nice to see you back.

ms said...

Congratulations Lakshmi! Thank you for starting this cool event. I am having a lot of fun participating.

Srivalli said...

lakshmi, Congrats on the new addition!....btw April is almost thr now..I haven't seen Padma announcing the RCI this month!

EC said...

Congrats Lakshmi on the new addition to your family...I had mailed u regd hosting of RCI, but probably u didnt get it or it went off to spam..I would like to guest host the event if Tamilnadu Cuisine is ok for another round..please let me know it thats possible

Lakshmik said...

Easycrafts

I did not get your mail. I think we covered Tamilnadu cuisine elaborately the first time itself. Let me know if you have any other cuisine in mind. December 2008 is still open.

Shubha Ravikoti said...

now nice list for RCI...,how about anglo indian food types?? does that come into goan cuisine?...

Shubha Ravikoti said...

and hey lakshmi almost forgot.... congratulations to the new addition to the family.:)

Shubha Ravikoti said...

even lucknowi cuisine is a good idea wt say?? i wud love to host but iam not aware if i can handle it well...:P it kind of looks tough...:D but wud like to refere lucknowi cuisine for the month of december..... lucknow is rich in taste and is called the food of nawabs.... if that hasnt been held earlier we can have a lucknowi cuisine rt?

Lakshmik said...

Thanks Shubha. Will let you know soon if December 2008 is still available. Lucknow Cuisine is a good idea and no one has hosted so far.

EC said...

Can I host Haryanvi Cuisine during Feb 09 ???

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lakshmi and also thank you very much for starting such a wonderful event. I would like to start participating in this event atleast from May.

Lakshmik said...

Easycrafts

Sure. But I did not understand which cuisine did you you mean Harayana cuisine?

EC said...

I refer to the cuisine from the state of Haryana

Lakshmik said...

Easycrafts

No problem. So it is Haryana cuisine in February 2009.

EC said...

Thats great..thanks

Aparna Inguva said...

Hello Lakshmi new to the food blogosphere, came across RCI event through spicyandhra. You have started a lovely concept. hope to post some entries.
-Aparna
http://threemangoes.blogspot.com